Get ready Rockhampton – a brand new supported accommodation option is coming to you! In partnership with Leben Homes & ADAPT Housing, LiveBetter is looking forward to throwing open the doors for the Open Day of the new Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) apartments.
It is no secret that there has been some media attention of late about the lack of accessible living options across Queensland and, as an organisation, we are proud to be a part of the solution in providing supported independent living support to the Rockhampton community. We are passionate about creating an environment for residents to thrive, live the life they want and achieve their goals at the same time.
Like all our SIL options, we don’t just want the new Glencoe St Apartments to merely be a house, but for the residents to create a home.
This unit block will house six, two-bedroom apartments with state-of-the-art features to include:
- Supported Independent Living (SIL) supports delivered by LiveBetter
- Short distance to local amenities, such as public transport, shopping centre, cafes, medical centre, cinema and hospital
- Lifts and doors auto-controlled by residents
- Fully accessible kitchen with pull-out dishwasher, adjustable benchtops and over-bench lighting
- Smart technology controls for lights, fans and air-conditioning
- Electric wardrobe hanger and overhead rails in bedroom and ensuite can be provided
- Pool with overhead hoist, BBQ facilities and sensory garden
And guess what? You can come and check out this brand-new accommodation complex! Yes, there will be an Open Day on the 29th March from 9am-1pm at the Glencoe St Apartments, located at 7 Glencoe St, Allenstown, Rockhampton.
If you, or someone you know, is looking to expand their independence and start a new chapter in a new home, then this event is for them!
Come and do a tour through the apartments, sit in on an information session about how the support and automated technology in the apartments will operate, meet the local LiveBetter team and enjoy a delicious BBQ. You can register you attendance for the event here.
So, are you ready for the start of the new wave of accessible housing in QLD? Bring it on, we say!
If you, or someone you know, is interested in moving into this highly desirable accommodation, please reach out to Roxanne Miller (nee Allan) at firstname.lastname@example.org