Healthy ageing makes all the difference
To help you age well, we offer a wide range of health and wellness programs that nurture your physical, social and mental wellbeing, while helping you live at home for longer.
Support to keep you healthy and well
Gym and exercise programs
Mental wellness programs
Hobbies and new skills
Nursing and allied health
Skin care and podiatry
Oxygen and health supports
The benefits of caring for your body, mind and soul
Although it’s easy to overlook your health and wellbeing, we believe this aspect of aged care should be foundational for all older Australians.
Here are just some of the benefits that health and wellbeing services bring:
- Reduces the risk of adverse events, such as experiencing a major fall
- Improves your nutrition and diet for better health
- Addresses chronic diseases you may be dealing with
- Improves your mental health and overall wellbeing
- Helps avoid early entry into an aged care home
- Increases your opportunity to socialise, which reduces isolation
- Helps you enjoy quality of life as you age
Health services tailored to your unique needs and goals
Everyone’s health and wellbeing needs are different. All of our services are built around where you’re at and what you need to thrive as you grow older.
We can also connect you with any health professionals you may need throughout your aged care journey. These include:
- Exercise physiologists and exercise sports scientists
- Nutritionists and dietitians
- Clinical Nurses
- Occupational Therapists
Funding Health and Wellness
- Home Care Package
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme funding
Please note that there may be a fee or contribution, depending on your funding. You can also pay privately for this service.