Respite care that benefits everyone
LiveBetter's centres provide plenty of opportunities to participate in fun activities, learn a new hobby or socialise with others in a warm and welcoming environment.
We welcome people living with dementia, and all our programs are tailored to suit diverse needs.
Personalised support tailored to you
All transport provided
Morning tea and afternoon tea included
Enjoy fun excursions in your local area
Quality care from experts
Fun and engaging activities
A centre that feels like home
We shape our programs around the person, not the other way around. Our home-like centres provide individualised support, so each person feels valued and cared for.
We also offer plenty of choice, and support each person to engage in the activity that they are interested in.
LiveBetter Centre-based Respite benefits include:
- Care in an inviting space with comfortable outdoor and indoor areas
- An opportunity to learn new skills and engage in meaningful activities
- High standards of professional aged care support, including dementia care
- Aged care support that promotes choice, independence and dignity
- An opportunity to make friends and build meaningful relationships with others in your stage of life
- An opportunity for carers and their loved ones to enjoy some time apart
When is Centre-based Respite available?
LiveBetter’s Centre-based Respite is available during the day, from Monday to Friday.
Funding Centre-based (day) respite
- Home Care Package
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme funding
You can also pay privately for this service.