It takes a village to raise a child
Getting support, especially in those early years, can help you give your child a positive start in life.
Support for families
Early Childhood Services (Preschools)
Family Connections - Cowra & Young, NSW
Home Interaction Program for Parents and Youngsters - Orange, NSW
Caring for your Buraay - Dubbo, NSW
Our Child and Family services
LiveBetter provides a diverse range of early intervention programs that support children and their families and carers. This includes early childhood education and care services, support programs, preschools and long day care.
We aim to help each child develop socially, emotionally, cognitively and physically, building a strong base for resilience and lifelong learning.
Inclusive support for the whole child
Every child deserves the opportunity to engage in meaningful experiences that enhance their development, resilience and social abilities.
At LiveBetter, we create safe and nurturing environments where this can happen. Our holistic and inclusive early intervention programs puts participants at the centre, and aim to make our children’s voices heard.
- Culturally safe and responsive programs
- Child safe practices with higher than recommended child to carer ratios
- Highly qualified and passionate staff
- Small community-focused services in your area
- Participant-directed programs built around the individual
- Well-resourced programs and facilities combined with a warm environment
Locations, days and times:
- Bowen (Orange): Monday to Thursday, 8:30am – 4:00pm
- Calare (Orange): Monday to Thursday, 8:30am – 4:00pm
- Euston: Monday to Wednesday 9:00am – 4:00pm and Thursday 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Glenroi (Orange): Monday to Thursday, 8:30am – 4:00pm
- Orange: Monday to Thursday, 8:30am – 4:00pm
- Mullion Creek: Monday & Tuesday, 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Parkes Middleton: Monday to Thursday, 8:30am – 4:00pm