Specialist care for people with complex needs
They will work in collaboration with you, your team, or your family to provide support and planning that works for you.
LiveBetter’s Nursing services are offered in the Central West, Riverina, Broken Hill, Western NSW, and Mid-North Coast regions of NSW.
Most used Community Nursing Services
Chronic disease management
Continence assessments and complex bowel management plans
Support for medical appointments
How Community Nursing works
Our services are unique and personalised to your individual needs.
It’s a team effort. We’ll partner with you, your family and your GP, and we can also train your carers, so they’re aware of your specific needs.
Staff training ensures those supporting you are well prepared. We’ll also train family and carers across a range of areas including:
- Clinical training e.g., eternal feeding, diabetes training and education
- Mental health and recovery
- Bowel care training (enemas and suppositories)
- Emergency medication training.
Support designed just for you
Everyone’s needs and goals are different.
Whether you need a one-off consultation, lifelong care or something in between; we make sure to fully understand your circumstances so that your care is completely personalised and holistic.
And to make sure you’re in familiar and comfortable surroundings, we provide Community Nursing services in your own home.
Other Community Nursing services
- Nail Care: We’ll support you in daily grooming tasks like taking care of your nails.
- Palliative personal care: We’ll provide assistance with tasks like showering, dressing and toileting to maintain your dignity.
- Welfare checks: We conduct welfare checks to ensure you are receiving the appropriate supports to maintain your independence.
- Individual social skills development: From fun outings to a simple cup of tea and a chat, we can provide individual support to help you create and maintain relationships.
- Nursing assessment to understand your health and wellbeing needs: We’ll conduct regular assessments to ensure the nursing services you receive meet your needs.