There are many great things about Queensland – the sunny weather, beautiful beaches, and Johnathan Thurston’s goal kicking ability.
But we think one of the best things up in the sunshine state is our incredible team; passionate and experienced individuals, whose sunny personalities rival the rays during Queensland summer!
So, say hello to a couple of our Disability Program Coordinators, Paul and Civeen!
Paul Watson; Program Coordinator – Gladstone & Bundaberg
Paul joined LiveBetter in May 2022 and is ready and rearing to go to help clients find the services they need in Bundaberg and Gladstone.
And, fun fact, he has been a die-hard supporter of the Liverpool Football Club for over 30 years! Tread carefully if you cheer for Manchester United…
Civeen Rowe; Program Coordinator – Mackay
Civeen is based in majestic Mackay and has been part of the LiveBetter team since August 2022. She cannot wait to get to know new NDIS participants around the area and help them achieve their goals.
And we’re so lucky to have Civeen as part of the team as it is a known fact around the Mackay office that she went tandem skydiving with her husband in Taurana, New Zealand in 2019, four days before their wedding!
If that’s what she does in the days leading up to the wedding, imagine what she will achieve for you on land!
We offer a range of services in Bundaberg, Gladstone and Mackay, so you can live the life the way you choose.
- Social & Community Participation: individual or group support at one of our centres or in the community
- Assistance with Daily Living: help with daily tasks including cleaning, cooking, washing, showering, going shopping and more
- Individualised Living Options: participants choose where they live, who with, what support they need and who should provide that support
- Short Term Accommodation: short term accommodation & respite to give participants and carers a break
- Employment Support: skill building and on-the-job assistance to help participants enter or return to the workforce
- Holidays: support for participants to go on a holiday alone or in a group.
And with all the services run by local, passionate individuals, you will feel empowered to live a happy and independent life in your chosen community!