We provide a subsidised home modifications service to help increase or maintain your independence, safety, accessibility and wellbeing in your home.
- Subsidised modifications
- Ramps, mobility aids and handrail installation
- Bathroom modifications
- Doorway widening
- Advice on home modification options
Who can use this service?
People who are My Aged Care and/or NDIS approved including:
- People aged 65 and over (or 50 for those who are Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander)
- People over the age of 65 who have a moderate to severe disability
- Younger people who have a moderate to severe disability
- Carers of people who meet My Aged Care or NDIS eligibility
Our goal is to make you feel safe and comfortable in your own home. We make a referral to an Occupational Therapist who will then visit you to discuss the best modifications for your needs and what options are available to you.