We provide a subsidised home modifications service to help increase or maintain your independence, safety, accessibility and wellbeing in your home.
- Subsidised modifications
- Ramps, mobility aids and handrail installation
- Bathroom modifications
- Doorway widening
- Advice on home modification options
Who can use this service?
People who are My Aged Care and/or NDIS approved including:
- People aged 65 and over (or 50 for those who are Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander)
- People over the age of 65 who have a moderate to severe disability
- Younger people who have a moderate to severe disability
- Carers of people who meet My Aged Care or NDIS eligibility
Our goal is to make you feel safe and comfortable in your own home. We make a referral to an Occupational Therapist who will then visit you to discuss the best modifications for your needs and what options are available to you.
Call us today on 1800 580 580 to find out more or request a consultation.