Volunteer Community Transport Driver Positions available in Dubbo and Wellington
We are on the hunt for some passionate volunteer drivers to lend a helping hand (and impeccable driving skills!) in Dubbo and Wellington with our community transport team. Volunteering with LiveBetter can not only be rewarding, but a great way to meet new people, share your skills and make a difference to other people’s lives.
We are currently seeking volunteer drivers to assist with transporting customers to and from group social outings and general travel.
For group social outings:
- Must be available on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays
- Provide transport for social outings including bingo, barefoot bowls, lunch outings and other activities
- Be comfortable assisting customers on and off the vehicle.
For general travel:
- Must be available any day/s during the working week, between 7am-5pm – the number of days you work is up to you!
- Provide transport to customers to get to medical appointments, the shops, and social outings
- Willing to travel within the Dubbo and Wellington area, and surrounding areas when needed.
For both positions, a current C Class licence and a willingness to drive a van that seats up to ten people is required. An LR licence is desirable, but not essential.
At LiveBetter, we are committed to keep our staff and customers safe. For this reason, we require all volunteers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
To apply, visit the Dubbo (1/18 Mountbatten Drive) or the Wellington office (27 Swift St) or call 1800 580 580.
And we’re always looking for volunteers! So if you have ever thought about giving some time, whether it be in running activities, community transport, or just generally helping out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.