LiveBetter Staff - Please check this page regularly for updates.
You can access this page by clicking the 'Coronavirus Information for Staff' link in the footer of the website.
CEO Update - 30th March
Please take a moment to watch this video update on what we are doing as an organisation in response to the rapidly evolving situation surrounding COVID-19.
In this video I cover: Service operations, Working from home, Government support for services, PPE, Workforce impact and flexibility and What I'm asking of you.
Resources are being posted regularly on COVID-19 Resources page on the intranet and on this web page.
In the workplace
- No shaking hands, hugs, kisses or Hi-5’s. Get clients to Wave or Thumbs Up instead
- Be extra vigilant about hand hygiene including regular thorough handwashing, and sanitising your hands at the entrance to the workplace
- Cough or sneeze into a clean tissue (NOT your hands) and dispose of it. Otherwise cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Avoid touching your face with your hands
- Regularly sanitise high touch surfaces, including desks, tables and chairs used for activities, common areas, computer keyboards and phones. New users need to re-sanitise.
When you are handling food
- Avoid group lunches in the tea room as far as possible
- Limit food handling and don’t share food at work
- If you are involved in food preparation as part of your job, talk with your supervisor about any additional hygiene and other measures which may need to be taken.
If you are sick
- Stay at home if you are experiencing flu like symptoms
- If you develop flu like symptoms at work, self-isolate immediately and go home
- If a family member has flu like symptoms with possible or confirmed contact with the coronavirus, stay home.
Meetings and travel
- Avoid meetings as much as possible and find alternative solutions such as videoconferencing
- Talk with your supervisor about the risks before undertaking travel for work purposes.