Become a LiveBetter trainee in 2023!
Did you finish school last year and wondering what 2023 might bring? Or do you know a recent school leaver who has mentioned an interest of working in community services?
We are looking for energetic, compassionate, hard-working individuals with a roll-up-your-sleeves and can-do attitude who have recently finished their HSC to be part of our next Traineeships intake!
Whether your HSC results were what you were looking for, or maybe you fell slightly short of your goal, never fear! LiveBetter’s School-Leaver Traineeships are the perfect stepping stone for young people who are considering a career in aged care, disability, community services or business. Just imagine the opportunities you will experience and people you will help while working for a leading regional community services organisation!
And there are so many benefits to undertaking a traineeship:
- Earn while you learn – undertake paid guaranteed work while gaining a qualification
- It’s a two-for-one – become a force to be reckoned with through completing on the job training and study at the same time
- We’ve got your back – supervisors and buddies are there to support you and help you with all your questions!
- Onwards and upwards – Stay with LiveBetter and enjoy the professional relationships that YOU have created
- Secure your future – Graduate with work experience on your CV to kickstart your career!
Aaron Bateup, Disability Support Leader for Central West NSW sings the sector’s praises for people who want to have a career to help others.
“Just go for it, I say! The community services sector is very rewarding as you get to help make vulnerable members of our communities’ days that little bit brighter and it’s a great feeling to know that you are assisting others.”
So what are you waiting for? Applications are open!